In our non-stop world, chaos has become accepted – and even celebrated – among many Christians today. But a careful study of Scripture and of creation reveals that God is a God of order, not chaos. In this encouraging and practical episode, Leslie shares her vision for a well-ordered lifestyle that begins with a renovation of soul. Peace, structure, and beauty aren’t just far-fetched poetic ideas, but part of God’s Heavenly pattern for our spiritual and practical lives.
In This Episode Leslie Shares:
- Examples from those who created beauty and order in any environment
- The dangers of over-spiritualizing chaos
- How Christ structured His days
- Practicals for helping you spiritual sloppiness for a well-ordered soul
- Practicals for creating order and peace in your daily lifestyle as an outflow of your relationship with Christ
Leave a Reply