For the first time on the Set Apart Girl Podcast, Leslie hosts a Q&A session on the topic of singleness. With questions submitted by young women desiring to live Christ-centered lives, Leslie shares biblical, thought-provoking replies.
In This Episode, Leslie Shares:
- A biblical response to single women interested in foster care and adoption
- A reflection on the great women of Christian History and the biblical pattern evidenced in their lives
- A truth-filled and balanced response for what it means to “honor your parents” as an adult
- How to handle struggles with self-pity and discontentment in singleness
- The importance of cultivating a heart of surrender in your singleness, and in every season of life.